Career Listings Back to Career Listings
OrionHealth, Burnaby, BC
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012
Location: Progressive Rehab – Burnaby, BC
Consultant Occupational Therapists (Contractor Status)
Consulting / Contractor Occupational Therapists at Progressive Rehab, provides you unlimited opportunities for professional and financial growth in a challenging yet flexible, collaborative and supportive environment.
Working with the Progressive Rehab team gives you the opportunity to share and develop your expertise in a wide range of professional areas.
Opportunities are currently available in:
- Community Rehabilitation (including Brain Injury Rehab)
- Job Site Assessments and Return to Work Programs
- Ergonomic Services
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Medical Legal Services
Qualifications as a Contractor Occupational Therapist:
- Must have two (2) years of occupational therapy experience in any of the above fields of practice
- Licensed to practice in BC or eligible for license
- Must have experience in case management, insurance claims, client assessment and treatment, etc.
- Demonstrated strength and success in estabilishing and maintaining client relations
- Organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated mediation, conflict resolution and negotiation skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated confidence and experience to make decisions and provide opinions
- Passion for continuous learning and best practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; report writing is essential
- Valid driver’s license and familiarity with locations in Metro Vancouver and surrounding areas
Financial Opportunities: Progressive Rehab offers highly competitive remuneration ackages and you’re in control of how much you earn. New consultants/contractors are supported financially during their orientation period.
Please forward your resumes to email@example.com
For more information please contact Offie Lastimoza, Recruitment Specialist