Career Listings Back to Career Listings
Symbiosis Pediatric Therapy Inc., Surrey/Abbotsford, BC
Occupational Therapist (Full time/Part time/contract positions available- Surrey/ Abbotsford)
Symbiosis Pediatric Therapy Inc. is a growing private therapy practice that provides Occupational Therapy services primarily to children between 0-16 years of age. It is today well-reputed to have therapists who are highly skilled and experienced yet warm and personable with the aim of giving the best professional care. Our Occupational Therapists provide services including assessment, consultation, and treatment for children with a range of disabilities, in collaboration with families and community partners in a variety of settings including clinic and schools.
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist with experience in pediatrics to join our team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate of an accredited Canada Occupational Therapy Program and /or successful completion of Canadian O.T. certification exam process
- Licensed to practice under the College of Occupational Therapists of BC
- Minimum one (1) year clinical experience. Experience in Sensory Integration therapy and in working with children in the areas of Autism Spectrum Disorder, Motor development and sensory processing will be an asset
- Work with clients and their families to set OT goals which are occupation focused and are targeted, measurable outcomes
- Provide direct service, consultation, mediation and education to client, family and community providers with a focus on maximizing a child's function in the areas of self-care; productivity (school and play skills) and leisure (community participation)
- Utilize research to establish and support evidence-based practice
- Provision of in-school consultations to parents and/or teachers as and when needed
- We have full time, part time and contract positions available
- Flexible work schedules available with additional options of completing the administrative part of the work (e.g. report writing etc.) from a home office
Interested applicants, please email your application and CV (including your expected remuneration) to email@example.com . We thank all applicants, however, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. This posting is open until filled.
Our contact details:
Symbiosis Pediatric Therapy Inc.
#104A-8927, 152nd Street
Surrey, BC V3R4E5