Career Listings Back to Career Listings
Alberta Health Services, Alberta
Posted: Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Career Opportunities for Occupational Therapists
WORKING AT ALBERTA HEALTH SERVICES
There are many reasons to choose AHS as a way to kick start your career. For starters, AHS is one of the leading health care systems in Canada, responsible for health care to more than 3.7 million Albertans.
ALBERTA’S CALGARY ZONE
Alberta’s Calgary zone includes a world-class city rich in arts, culture and entertainment with rural areas offering majestic mountains and sparkling rivers that attract outdoor lovers from around the world. With the upcoming opening of the South Health Campus in 2012, numerous employment opportunities will be available in a variety of clinical service areas throughout the Calgary Zone.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE AHS CALGARY ZONE TEAM?
- We support you to do your role as it supports AHS in providing care for our patients and our clients.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits among other incentives.
- Whether you are coming out of school, or re-entering the workforce, there are job opportunities waiting for you now and as your career grows.
- Advances in medicine, health sciences research, and information management place AHS at the forefront of innovation.
- Baccalaureate or Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with ACOT
- CPR required – BLS for Health Care Providers Level C
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.