Career Listings Back to Career Listings
LifeMark Heath Centre, BC (Full Time)
Lifemark Health Centre- Vancouver has two positions available in Keefer Place. One is a community-based position and the other focuses on cognitive assessments. These positions can be full time or part time.
Lifemark Health Centre is seeking an occupational therapist to conduct cognitive assessments and provide treatments for the purpose of functional restoration and return to work. Must have prior experience in the administration of standardized and functional based cognitive assessments. Experience with third party funders is an asset.
LifeMark Health Centre in Vancouver has been providing excellent care to the Vancouver community since 1979. The newly renovated 16,000 square foot facility houses an out-patient clinic providing a wide array of holistic services. Our professional staff of over 50 clinicians includes: Physicians, a Psychiatrist, Psychologists, Clinical Counsellors, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Pharmacological Consultants, a Pharmacist, Neuropsychologists, Psychometrist, Kinesiologists, Vestibular Therapists and a Speech Language Pathologist.
Our clinic also provides assistance in treating complex orthopedic injuries and chronic and persistent pain. We provide physiotherapy, naturopathy, vestibular therapy, exercise therapy, occupational therapy, clinical counselling and holistic nutrition services. Many of the comprehensive programs we provide are funded by Workers' Compensation Boards, Government, Public Health Regions and Private Insurers.
Want to be in the suburbs? Lifemark Physiotherapy clinics in Langley and Surrey are seeking Occupational Therapists.
Our goal is to empower each patient with knowledge and tools to restore full movement and to reach their physical potential. Our patient centered approach puts patients as the priority.
LifeMark Health Centre - Langley is a large multidisciplinary physiotherapy facility providing a full rehabilitation gym and private treatment rooms for physiotherapy, massage therapy, and other treatments. The clinic features highly skilled and experienced physiotherapy staff who provide physiotherapy treatment for workplace injuries, motor vehicle injuries, sports injuries and specialty care for patients dealing with dizziness disorders or concussions.
The clinic expertise extends beyond physical therapy and includes occupational therapy, kinesiology and vestibular therapists.
LifeMark Health – Surrey provides physiotherapy services to help patients regain motion, reduce pain and support them through to their functional goals. Our clinic is a spacious 5000 square foot facility offering 12 private treatment rooms and a large gym.
The Surrey multidisciplinary team includes physiotherapists, kinesiologists, occupational therapists, physicians and clinical counselling.
Our Langley and Surrey clinics provide specialized rehabilitation programs for patients requiring extensive multidisciplinary treatment plans. These are generally funded by long term care insurers, ICBC or worker's compensation boards.
Interested in joining our team?
Responsibilities for the Occupational Therapist include:
- Interdisciplinary assessments and treatment planning of individuals with musculoskeletal, neurological, cognitive and/or psychological conditions
- Clinic, in-home safety and other community-based assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (physical and cognitive-behavioural)
- Job demands analysis (physical and cognitive-behavioural)
- Pre-employment assessments, job coaching and return to work planning
- Ergonomic assessments
- Practice in accordance with the College of Occupational Therapists
- Participate in continuing professional development opportunities
- Minimum 2 years experience as a fully Registered Occupational Therapist is preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia (COTBC)
- Motivated self-starter with great interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as computer skills (MS Word and Outlook)
- Strong foundational knowledge of cognitive and psychosocial assessment and treatment is preferred
You can alert us of your interest in joining the team by applying online for Vancouver <HERE> or Langley & Surrey <HERE> or simply forwarding your resume to Erika Berger, Talent Advisor for Lifemark Health (Erika.email@example.com).