Career Listings Back to Career Listings
Full time/Part time
Golden Ears Physiotherapy is the community leader for quality rehabilitation programs in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows. We are looking to expand our occupational therapy department to better service the needs of the community. The occupational therapist will be involved in our occupational rehabilitation programs as well as community services.
• Varied caseload can include: mental health, return to work planning/coordination, job site visits, ergonomic assessments, hospital discharge coordination, case management, home and vehicle modification.
• Effectively communicate with stakeholder through verbal and written communication
• Work independently and/or with an interdisciplinary team to rehabilitate clients with focus on return to function outcomes
• Assessment and treatment of adult clients addressing a range of mental/physical conditions
• Mentor and collaborate in a team environment
• Hold current valid license to practice in BC
• Minimum 2 years of experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Experience working with WorkSafeBC or ICBC clientele an asset
Hours and compensation:
The hours are part time to full time with flexibility in completing part of the administrative requirements such as report writing remotely. Compensation is competitive.
How to apply: