Career Listings Back to Career Listings
Interior Health, Kamloops, BC
We are looking for Occupational Therapists to join us in Kamloops, BC!
- Patient centred with purpose to achieve positive patient-client outcomes
- A strong communicator
- Effective team member and eager to be part of a cohesive team
- A clinical problem solver utilizing an evidenced-based approach
- Supportive and value our employees
- Continually striving for excellence in healthcare
- Focused on building relationships
- Staying leading edge with continual innovation
- Committed to work-life balance
If we are a MATCH, we would love to hear from you!
We have Occupational Therapy OPPORTUNITIES available as follows:
- Thompson Park Mall (Kamloops) – Temporary Full Time Professional Practice Leader role. Nine months’ work of temporary coverage (pending project outcomes). Duties include reporting to the Allied Health Director on administrative matters, responsibility for monitoring and managing budgets, workload, quality, labour relations and human resource issues. The Professional Practice Leader is responsible for interpreting and implementing all organizational regulations, policies and procedures as they apply to Allied Health services in their respective area, site, department or program.
- Ponderosa Lodge (Kamloops) – Relief Full Time with focus on Home Health. One year’s work of temporary coverage beginning May 1, 2017. Duties consist of Equipment assessment, dysphagia management ADL/IADL assessments, and Cog screening. Multidisciplinary team of Physical Therapist, Rehab Assistants, Registered Dietitian, Social Work, Nursing staff, and Recreation Therapy staff.
You can expect:
- Generous Employer Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package employer paid
- Municipal Pension Plan
- Continuing Education programs
Apply today with your resume and a cover letter telling us what opportunities above are the most appealing to you and what is motivating you to apply! To apply online, visit Jobs.InteriorHealth.ca