Career Listings Back to Career Listings
Jintronix, Montreal - Rehab Technology Training Specialist (PT/OT)
- Manage a seamless on-boarding process for new organizations, coordinating all logistics for equipment installation and onsite training
- Lead remote web-based training sessions, webinars and one-on-one coaching workshops
- Develop and update training and clinical resources, programs and content (guides, blog posts, newsletter, patient success stories)
- Contribute your own insights to feature development and summarize feedback from therapists and patients
- Establish relationships with clinical leadership at our client organizations, cultivate champions, and solicit patient and client success stories
- Respond to client issues as they arise via phone, email and live chat and collaborate with engineering team in resolution process
- Respond to phone and email inquiries from researchers, students and prospective clients
- MSc Physiotherapy, Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy
- At least two years of relevant work (including field internship) experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for technology and learning: You go above and beyond to understand the technology, are empathetic to user challenges, and are tenacious in helping them achieve success
- Problem-solver: You’re not afraid of challenges. You recognize that solving a problem takes time and persistence.
- People-person: You thrive on constant interaction with different people.
- Salary: 45,000-55,000, depending on experience
- Health and dental insurance included
- Stock options
If you are excited to join a dynamic & dedicated team that’s poised to make an impact in healthcare, we want to hear from you. This is an awesome opportunity with lots of room for the right candidate to grow with the company.
- Tell us about a past experience that has motivated you to apply for this role.
- Describe some challenges you foresee in this role, and how you intend to surmount them
- Tell us how you see technology changing the rehabilitation profession in the future