Career Listings Back to Career Listings
Cochrane Temiskaming Childrenís Treatment Centre, Temiskaming, ON
Posted: Monday, August 27, 2012
is accepting applications for an
PERMANENT FULL TIME
37.5 hours per week
The Cochrane Temiskaming Childrenís Treatment Centre (CT CTC) provides services to children and youth ages 0-19 (or 21 if still in school) with sensory and motor challenges in the Districts of Cochrane, Temiskaming and in the communities of Moosonee and Moose Factory. CT CTC is an equal opportunity employer.
The Occupational Therapist will provide assessment, treatment, consultation and programming in homes, schools, day cares, community settings and at the Centre. The position is based in Timmins but requires travel to outreach communities.
The successful candidate will be part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Pathologists, Social Worker, Recreational Therapist and Therapy Assistants as well as other community professionals.
The Centre provides a competitive salary and benefit package. Visit Northern Ontario Grant Assistance Program (www.nogap.on.ca) for possible grant eligibility.
- Bachelor or Masterís Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Member in good standing of the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario or eligible for membership in the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Paediatric experience is preferred
- Valid Ontario Driverís license
- Clear Vulnerable Persons Screening
- Travel throughout the CT CTC catchment area
- Bilingualism in French and English is preferred
Please submit resumes by September 14th, 2012 and address all inquiries to:
Cochrane Temiskaming Childrenís Treatment Centre
733 Ross Avenue East, Suite 1
Timmins ON P4N 8S8
Phone: (705) 264-4700 ext. 245 or 1-800-575-3210 ext. 245
Fax : (705) 268-3585
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.