Shortcuts for employers
Occupational therapists are quickly becoming valuable consultants in the workplace. Their roles range from return-to-work coordinators to disability management consultants, from ergonomic assessors to career coaches. From more information, read about occupational therapy in the workplace and click on any of the resources below.
Roles and examples of how OT Works
Real life examples
Ask an OT
- Occupational Therapy Services in...
- Shortcuts for...
- Case Managers / Insurance Adjusters
- Teachers and Parents
- Quick Tips
- Technology for Living Well
- OT Outcomes
- Book Reviews
- Finding an occupational therapist
- Paying for occupational therapy services
- Real-life examples
- Overview of How OT Works