Guidelines for Conference Volunteers
The Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists appreciates and acknowledges the important role volunteers play in the delivery of a conference. As a token of our appreciation, volunteers are issued one complimentary t-shirt.
When individuals are volunteering on-site, conference t-shirts must be worn. Volunteers must report to the Host Committee/Volunteer room to pick up and return name badges from/to the Volunteer Committee member(s).
Volunteers may attend any session they have volunteered for without paying a registration fee. If a volunteer attends any other session that they are not volunteering for, a registration fee applies.
Volunteers may attend the Conference Exhibit Hall, without paying a fee, on the day they volunteer.
Please note that volunteer numbers are not included in food and beverage orders for conference delegates.
- CAOT Annual Conferences
- Conference resources
- 2014 Conference Registration fees
- Conference 2014 general information
- Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities
- Highlights from Conference 2012
- Highlights from Conference 2011
- Highlights from Conference 2010
- Highlights from Conference 2009
- Highlights from Conference 2008
- Highlights from Conference 2007
- Highlights from Conference 2006
- CSP Task Force Report
- CAOT Webinar Series
- CAOT Momentum
- CAOT Workshops
- CAOT Position Statement Continuing Education
- CAOT Principles of Good Practice
- Continuing education
- Event listings
- Online Store
- OT Education
- OT Education Finder
- Periodicals and