Click on the colour images to see available resources.
CAOT is doing something a little different. We are no longer satisfied celebrating our profession for only one month out of the year. This year, we decided to celebrate with a new yearlong campaign with new materials available to you to help advocate and promote occupational therapy.
Each month, CAOT will provide the theme of the month and includes the following new resources:
- Digital of the calendar page
- Digital copy of the vignette (click here to download all vignettes)
- Digital factsheet: What is OT?
- Digital factsheet
- Customizable E-card
- Highlights of the MEMBER ONLY resources
These online resources are free and we encourage you to share them with as many people as possible: clients, family, referrers, physicians, colleagues, insurers, politicians, administrators. They are yours to use as you see fit and to help you advocate for your own practice and for the profession of occupational therapy.
Don’t forget to share your advocacy initiatives with us at email@example.com.*Images used in the OT Month materials are models and are used for illustrative purposes only
- Areas of advocacy
- OT Month
- Workplace Health and Well-Being
- Aboriginal Health
- Criminal Justice
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Occupational Therapy and Older Adults
- Occupational Therapy and Fall Prevention
- Occupational Therapy and End-of-Life Care
- Occupational Therapy and Cerebral Palsy
- Universal design and occupational therapy
- Occupational Therapy and Social Inclusion
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
- Occupational Therapy and Arthritis
- Occupational Therapy and Workplace Mental Health
- Occupational Therapy and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- OT Month Promotional Packages
- Cost-effectiveness of Occupational Therapy in Canada
- Extended Health Insurance Lobby
- Influencing Public Policy
- Our initiatives
- Partnerships with National Groups