Miscellaneous Membership Service Charges
The CAOT Membership Department is here to help and would be happy to assist you in any way possible. Although we offer most of our services at no cost, there are a few exceptions where members will be required to pay a service fee, including but not limited to the items listed below. For a complete listing of the services that have a fee associated with them, please click here to download the Membership Miscellaneous Service Charges form.
See below for the complete list of services:
- Duplicate copy of letters outlining certification examination results – (Please note that notification can be sent to a regulatory organization only with written consent)
- Duplicate copy of examination certificate
- Duplicate receipt and card
- Duplicate Insurance Certificate
- NBCOT/ State letter statement of candidacy –Copies of examination candidate assessment documentation (Please note CAOT must retain original copies)
CAOT Member Pins – Wear them with Pride!
If you have lost or misplaced your CAOT member pin and would like to purchase a new one, please click here to download the required form.
Please note that these pins are only available to individual members of CAOT. Requests from anyone who is not an individual CAOT member will not be processed.
To speak with a representative in the membership department, please contact:
Membership Services Assistant
Membership Services Coordinator