FIND an OT
CAOT is proud to announce the launch of a brand new platform to help Canadians access the occupational therapy services they need. FIND an OT is an easy to use tool that allows anyone, including referral agents, health care professionals, members of government and all others to connect and find the services that are right for them, their clients or their families.
Locate an Occupational Therapist now!
CAOT members: Create your listing now!
About FIND an OT
Some key features of FIND an OT include:
- Promotional features including logo, photo, brief biography and social media
- Four listing options to meet the varied needs of Canadian occupational therapists
- An interactive map
- Multiple search parameters including: areas of practice, city and contact information
If you are looking for an OT in BC, you may also use the CAOT-BC Private Practice Directory (Jan. 2015).
Individuals seeking access to occupational therapy services are advised to consider the following:
- Contact local hospitals or health care centers to access outpatient or community based services covered under your provincial health insurance plan.
- Consult your family physician or other health care professionals for referral information to occupational therapists in your community.
- Consult the Yellow Pages for a listing of occupational therapists in the community.
- Search the Internet for occupational therapists serving your community.
- Request occupational therapy services from your insurance company.
FIND an OT is a new CAOT member-exclusive benefit that can help you expand your practice. This new search tool allows you to be found by referral agents, clients, colleagues and any Canadian looking for specific occupational therapy services. Visit our Member Benefits Page for more information.
All free listings will expire on September 30, 2016.
Please note that as of October 1, 2016, FIND an OT listing fees will apply and will be communicated to you.