Welcome to CAOT-BC
CAOT-BC offers regional representation and support to occupational therapists in British Columbia. We invite you to review the services available to you as a CAOT-BC member but also encourage you to visit the main membership section of the website to review a comprehensive list of the many additional benefits and services available to you as a CAOT member. To view frequently asked questions about CAOT-BC, click here.
Practical support & resources
- Competitive professional liability insurance and other valued insurance products
- Access to research grants and scholarships (Canadian Occupational Therapy Foundation)
- Private Practice Fee Survey for occupational therapy services in British Columbia (2011)
- Representation of occupational therapy interests within British Columbia
- Professional profiling with other health professionals
- Collaboration with the University of British Columbia School of Rehab Sciences and College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
Education & development
- Mentorship & engagement opportunities through Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- A Monthly eBulletin on the latest regional news
CAOT-BC Outstanding Occupational Therapist of the Year Award
The Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists – British Columbia (CAOT-BC) will recognize members living in British Columbia who have made an outstanding contribution to the profession throughout his or her career.
For further details on the CAOT-BC Outstanding Occupational Therapist of the Year Award and selection criteria, please click here.
CAOT's British Columbia Citation Award
The purpose of the Citation Award is to acknowledge the contribution/accomplishment to the health and well-being of Canadians of For further details on The CAOT Citation awards and selection criteria, please click here.
Giovanna Boniface, Managing Director- firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1-800-434-2268, Ext. 265
Mailing Address: PO Box 30042 RPO Parkgate Village, N. Vancouver, BC, V7H 2Y8