National Occupational Therapy Certification Examination (NOTCE) Resources
The following exam resources are available exclusively at CAOT. CAOT does not endorse or authorize any other NOTCE preparatory exam or any resource(s) outside of CAOT’s preparation tools: the TOTE, TOTEM, OTEM and NOTCE Resource Manual. The exam preparation resources were designed to be reflective of the NOTCE and were developed with the same guidelines.
- Profile of Practice of Occupational Therapists in Canada
- The Trial Occupational Therapy Examination Manual (TOTEM) and Trial Occupational Therapy Examination (TOTE) are exam resources made up of sample questions reflective of the NOTCE. TOTE does not offer any answers, only results are given to you at the end of the trial.
- TOTEM "Ready for Work" Bundle. Discounted bundle - first year membership*, insurance, and TOTEM/TOTE.
- With the purchase of the Bundle, you are eligible to receive free professional liability insurance for the month of September. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- The Occupational Therapy Exam Module (OTEM) assists candidates to prepare for the NOTCE through online group discussion of practice questions. Spring 2016 Registration Now Open!
- Booklist of frequently used textbooks in Canada. The list is a resource and should not be construed as the definitive source for the NOTCE.