The Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists provides services, products, events and networking opportunities to assist occupational therapists in achieving excellence in their professional practice. In addition, CAOT provides national leadership to actively develop and promote the client-centred profession of occupational therapy in Canada and internationally.
As a Corporate Associate, your organization will have access to the following benefits:
- Save a minimum of 10% all CAOT products and services, including advertising packages;
- CAOT showcases your brand and shares your stories on social media;
- One free entry into CAOT's digital newsletter, OT Weekly or a Traditional Logo and Text Ad for a full quarter;
- Recognition in each issue of Occupational Therapy Now including business logo and direct link to Corporate Associate website;
- Digital access to CAOT's Occupational Therapy practice journal, OTNow;
- Use of the “Proud Supporter of CAOT” crest on print or electronic promotional material;
- CAOT will work with Corporate Associates to provide relevant content for promotional use;
- Advance notification of sponsorship, marketing, etc.
- Access to the CAOT Product Recognition Program (more information here).
Annual Cost: $990 (+ tax)
CRITERIA: Organizations, companies, and service providers must share CAOT’s professional interests, values and goals.se click here if you require a registration form or for more information please contact Diane Wessman or by telephone at 613-523-2268 Ext: 242