Exam fees cover the costs of all aspects of the exam administration. They are subject to change and may increase along with administration costs. Fees cover:
- Exam room rental
- Site coordinator and invigilator fees
- Examination production (including computer storage, selection and printing)
- Marking and reporting results
- National office administration costs (mailing, staff time, printing material)
- Cost of research activities involving the ongoing evaluation of the reliability and validity of the examination
$555.00 (Plus applicable provincial taxes*)
Additional Site (Sites are only available in Canada)
Canada: $400.00 (Plus applicable provincial taxes*)
Additional site fees must be paid by the registration deadline. For additional sites where more than one candidate is registered to write on exam day, the fee will be divided by the number of candidates.In this case, refunds will be issued to eligible candidates approximately four weeks after the examination date. An administrative fee of $35 will be withheld.
Please contact the Exam Coordinator to request special accommodation(s). This must be done before the registration deadline. Supporting documentation will be required. Approval of special accommodations will be at the discretion of CAOT on a case by case basis.